lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

All Saints´day






PUBLIC HOLIDAY






Next friday, Novenber 1st, we don´t have to come to school. It´s a public holiday. But , do you know what we celebrate?
If you have no idea, ask your mum, dad, grandma.... and send me a comment with a brief explanation.

Anyway, I´ll give you some information: we celebrate All Saints' Day (also known as All Hallows). It is  national holiday in many Catholic countries. 



Hallows....it sounds more familiar, doesn´t it?  Yeah! HALLOWEEN, that American popular celebration. But is it really an American tradition? Read the following information:

English halloween-1206841630562011-5 from torrepacheco

Once you know a bit more about this day it´s time for singing.


2 comentarios:

  1. I like this stuff about Halloween more than Singing in the rain but I miss some frightening stories, or at least Michael Jackson's Bad

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks, you are right. Maybe, next month Michael Jackson will be our guest artist.

    ResponderEliminar